Packaging and LabelingSanos Supply offers clinical packaging and labeling for all studies with a high level of detail and QC oversight
All printing, packaging and labeling activities are performed under cGMP and EU GMP requirements.
Your assigned dedicated project manager will schedule the production to shorten timelines and limit drug wastage while ensuring compliance with the study protocol and patient supply needs.
Sanos Supply’s expertise with IRT systems ensures that kit configuration and label text are aligned with the system to ease the process of reconciliation and overall drug accountability.
Sanos Supply EXPEDITE
- No delivery lead-time for folding boxes and inserts with the use of Sanos Supply developed and proprietary boxes (Sanos Supply BOX) that offers
- Shock absorbing
- Tamper evident
- On-demand packaging in small runs to match expected patient enrollment
- Label application
- Patient kit assembly
- Wallet packaging for blister cards
- Preparation of English master label and translation
- In-house thermal transfer printing of single and multi-panel labels
- Randomized and open-label text
- Overprint on outsourced booklet labels
- Barcode printing
- Sequentially and randomized/serialized numbering
- Variable text
- Quality inspection of all printed labels