Returns and DestructionSanos Supply can handle the reverse logistics from the clinical trial sites and back to Sanos Supply for the reconciliation of IMP materials
Returns, reconciliation and destruction activities are taken into account during the planning phase to support in generating critical data needed for compliance measurements and clinical database lock.
Further, a diligent demand planning of the packaging and distribution throughout the trial will mitigate unnecessary overages and waste to ultimately drive down cost.
- Site procedures for clinical sites on how to return supplies
- Dedicated and temperature controlled/monitored quarantine compartments
- In-bound QC of all returned materials
- Partial or full (down to the primary level) drug accountability
- Controlled and certified destruction