Storage and DistributionSanos Supply can store and distribute finished packed IMP and ancillary supplies efficiently to all EU sites from our facility in Denmark and to the US and APAC region via our qualified depot network
Through our collaboration with the regulatory experts within Sanos Group and our partnerships, we offer customs and regulatory guidance to your distribution project on how to set up the logistics and move around materials in the fastest way.
All storage locations within Sanos Supply are GMP qualified and are temperature and humidity monitored with the validated ELPRO’s LIBERO Cloud system and temperature monitoring devices (offers client portal for real-time tracking).
Your dedicated and experienced Sanos Supply Distribution Manager will provide the needed insight to help set the correct supply strategies.
- Controlled ambient storage between 15-25°C
- Chilled storage between 2-8°C
- Frozen storage to -20°C
- Shipment with pre-qualified temperature controlled shippers
- Shipment according to manually and IRT system generated shipment request orders
- Shipments with World Courier and/or DHL Medical Express